- street performers AU
- got a crush on the hairdresser and now my hair is slowly getting really short AU
- we’ve been dating for three months and you’re only now telling me you’re a werewolf AU
- ended up adopting like three dogs because that pet shelter employee is really hot AU
- accidentally called a sex line AU
- we reached for the last box of chicken nuggets in the supermarket at the same time and there’s no way I’m letting you have it asshole AU
- met at a con where we accidentally cosplayed the fandom otp PLOT TWIST it’s our notp but god damn I wouldn’t mind making out with you AU
- wore the same obscure fandom shirt in public AU
- I was singing in public and you decided to join in and now we’re singing a dramatic duet together also what’s your number AU
No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
These are my books. I like stories with magic powers in them. Either in kingdoms on Earth or on foreign planets. Usually I prefer a girl hero, but not always. (Moonrise Kingdom, 2012)
Inspired heavily by the video for Titanium
Klaine | rated: tentative R | words: 4k | AO3 | warnings for character death (not Kurt or Blaine) and violence
In a world where those with supernatural powers — so-called Abnorms — are hunted by the government, Kurt Hummel’s life is utterly overturned when he meets Blaine Anderson, the son of Abnorm Rights Activists and an Abnorm himself.
There are three things in Kurt’s life, about which he is absolutely certain. First: he is in love with Blaine. Second: he and Blaine have more in common than anyone can ever find out. And, third: if anyone ever does find out, he will die.
ricochet (you take your aim)
There are three things in Kurt’s life, about which he is absolutely certain.
First: he is in love with Blaine.
Second: he and Blaine have more in common than anyone can ever find out.
And, third: if anyone ever does find out, he will die.
So, that’s why, when Blaine is outed at school, and flees the country, Kurt doesn’t follow. That’s why Kurt chokes down on the ‘shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about’sand the ‘don’t even think that you can judge him’s and the ‘he is twice the person you can ever hope to be’s each time someone tells him that, “You couldn’t have known, Kurt,” and that, “No one saw this coming.”
Kurt did know.
Kurt saw this coming.
But Kurt can’t leave.